Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Answer

by Billy Williams

HOPE


1 Peter 3:15 (NIV) But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have.

HOPE

I should be ready, always, to tell people about the hope I have in Christ. He is my hope even when I feel hopeless and my depression seems to get the best of me. What does it mean to set Christ apart as Lord?

HOPE

Gods word needs to fill my heart and my mind. I need his word to guide me in setting Him “apart” as Lord. Separated from the things that could distract and even rule in my life. So that in all things, good or bad, I can truly place my hope in him and have Him as the reason when I am asked. Our economy dips and rises. We are constantly battered with bad news and fed a never ending diet of negative. I want my hope to be firmly rooted in the economy of my Fathers kingdom.

HOPE

Jesus, take your rightful place as Lord in my heart. Be above all others and let me have my hope in You. Father, thank you for being the answer for my hope.

HOPE

No comments:

Post a Comment